LOOK Optical is available for your eyesight needs during this unprecedented time brought on by the Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic.
Here is our protocol for seeing patients:
- All patients and staff will be masked
- All patients need to email for appointment for a private shopping experience (following CDC and state guidelines)
- Measurements for eyeglasses can be done safely in our open air back entry vestibule
- Open doors at both ends of the shop promote healthy air flow
- No touch pick up and drop off option
- All completed frame orders shipped from our lab are sanitized before dispensing to patients
- We are offering eye glasses duplication: new lenses in the same Rx for your frame without the need for an exam
- Contact lens prescriptions from any provider can be shipped to patients
- Finally, Alex was trained and spent many years seeing patients in the ophthalmology world. One of the first lessons we are taught is called Universal Precautions. That means, you assume EVERY patient is contagious and prepare for that situation. LOOK is prepared for this challenge and we welcome you safely to our care and service.